Tuesday, February 12, 2013

In the beginning...

     Well, it's been a while since I've actually done any writing since I've been so busy formatting my e-book and then getting settled in on the social network sites, but here goes. First of all, thanks for stopping by. I don't take your visit for granted. And, as the title of my blog suggests, this blog is dedicated to underdogs everywhere. Underdogs, down and outers, people lost or just plain down on their luck.
     I look forward to getting to know you, and I look forward to you getting to know me. Because, see, I've been foremost amongst the underdogs of the world.
This blog is going to be a joint venture of encouragement: me encouraging you and you encouraging me. 
     And encouragement is what my fiction is about too. Not sappy encouragement. But people overcoming the gritty, sometimes devastating crap that reality throws at them, and beyond that, rising from those scrap heaps to unheard-of heights.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by